Lenten Coloring Pages - 8.5x11 (2016) - Spanish-language Version
NOTE: This is our Spanish-language version of our Lenten Coloring Pages - 8.5x11 (2016). The designs are the same, but the words are in Spanish.
We created this set of 9 coloring pages for Lent (2016), and they were inspired by scripture taken from the Narrative Lectionary passages for that year. These 9 original, meditative coloring page illustrations each have a word in the middle - and for this series of coloring pages, the word corresponds to a theme picked from the Narrative Lectionary.
Below we have listed the scripture that goes with each of the coloring pages:
- Coloring Page 1 – Reciba a otros: Marcos 9:30-37
- Coloring Page 2 – Dé: Marcos 10:17-31
- Coloring Page 3 – Sirva: Marcos 10:32-52
- Coloring Page 4 – Escuche: Marcos 12:13-17
- Coloring Page 5 – Ame: Marcos 12:28-44
- Coloring Page 6 –Vigile Marcos 13:1-8, 24-37
- Coloring Page 7 – Arriesgue: Marcos 14:3-9
- Coloring Page 8 – Tome. Coma: Marcos 14:22-42 / Forsaken: Marcos 15:16-39
- Coloring Page 9 – Vaya y Diga Marcos 16:1-8
Using These Coloring Pages
While these coloring pages were created for the Narrative Lectionary's Lenten texts from Year 2 of the lectionary, they can really be used at any time because each coloring page focuses on a story about the life and ministry of Jesus. During Lent, as we all go on our personal and collective journeys, these coloring pages guide you through stories of Jesus and focus on some of the ways that God calls us to live and follow in the way of Jesus.
Upon your purchase, you will receive a downloadable PDF of the files that you can print out.