Illustrated Worship Resources: Summer 2018
This is a DIGITAL ONLY product. You will not receive a physical product. At the time of purchase, you'll receive an email with your link to download your products which you can then save to your computer and print out any time.
Illustrated Worship Resources provide you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for your Children's Moments during worship, as well as creative, engaging and fun Children's Worship Bulletins that don't suck.
Click here for a sample Illustrated Children's Moment AND Children's Worship Bulletin.
For this summer release, our Illustrated Worship Resources follow the Revised Common Lectionary from May 27, 2018, through August 26, 2018.
What you get:
- 14 full-color illustrated Children's Moments with hand-drawn illustrations and a thoughtful reflection (if you want the illustrations to use as coloring pages, you can order them here).
- 14 worship bulletins that include word searches, plenty of white space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities
Here are the stories illustrated in this edition:
- May 27th - John 3:1-17
- June 3rd - Mark 2:23-3:6
- June 10th - Psalm 138
- June 17th - 2 Corinthians 5:14-17
- June 24th - 1 Samuel 17:32-49
- July 1st - Mark 5:21-43
- July 8th - Psalm 48
- July 15th - Psalm 24
- July 22nd - Mark 6:30-34, 53-56
- July 29th - John 6:1-21
- August 5th - Psalm 51:1-12
- August 12th - Ephesians 4:25-5:2
- August 19th - Ephesians 5:15-20
- August 26th - Psalm 84
Ideas for using our Worship Bulletins:
People have told us that our Children's Worship Bulletins are more relevant, engaging and creative than many of the other ones that have been out there for years.
- Give to children as they enter worship
- Place in worship bags and include crayons or other writing implements
- Give to everyone—we've heard adults like them too
- Have on hand in Sunday School class if there's extra time or use to supplement lessons with the same themes
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, these resources are great to have on hand for all kinds of uses. If you purchase each set of Illustrated Worship Resources, you'd have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses!
Ordering Options Available
- Complete resources including both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Children's Worship Bulletins.
- JUST the Illustrated Children's Moments
- JUST the Children's Worship Bulletins
About our Tiered Pricing Structure
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we're able to continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even smaller budgets.