Illustrated Worship Resources: Spring 2018
Illustrated Worship Resources provide you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for your Children's Moments during worship, as well as creative, engaging and fun Children's Worship Bulletins that don't suck.
For this Spring release, our Illustrated Worship Resources follow the Revised Common Lectionary from February 18 – May 20, 2018. THIS PRODUCT includes Lent 2018 worship resources. However, if you'd like to purchase these resources for just Lent/Easter Sunday, you can click here. OR you can buy them for just Palm Sunday and Easter here.
When you purchase our Illustrated Worship Resources, you will receive fourteen hand-drawn illustrations and eleven bulletins (see samples images and bulletins on the left).
Illustrated Children's Moments
- You will receive 14 full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. These aren't your Precious Moments Bible story illustrations - the style is playful and modern.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children where they are.
Below is a list of the stories that are illustrated in this Winter edition:
- February 18: Genesis 9:8-17
- February 25: Genesis 17:1-7, 15-16
- March 4: John 2:13-22
- March 11: Psalm 107:1-3, 17-22
- March 18: Jeremiah 31:31-34
- March 25: Mark 11:1-11 (Palm Sunday)
- April 1: John 20:1-18 (Easter Sunday)
- April 8: John 20:19-31
- April 15: Psalm 4
- April 22: John 10:11-18
- April 29: Acts 8:26-40
- May 6: John 15:9-17
- May 13: Psalm 1
- May 20: Acts 2:1-21
Children's Worship Bulletins
- You will also receive 14 Children's Worship Bulletins, covering the same Sundays as the Illustrated Children's Moments cover.
- Activities in the worship bulletins include word searches, lots of white space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
- These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, or I’ve seen some Sunday School teachers who use them if they have some extra time after the class is done, or if they want to just send something home with the kids.
- People have told us that our Children's Worship Bulletins are more relevant, engaging and creative than many of the other ones that have been out there for years.
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Resources: Spring 2018 resource includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Children's Worship Bulletins. However, if you want to purchase either of those individually, you do have that option. Simply select which product you want to purchase, and then select the size of your church.
You are purchasing digital products, so upon receipt of your payment, you'll receive an email with your download link to get your products. No products will be shipped to you.
Also - if you are interested in black and white versions of the illustrations that you can use for coloring pages, you can add them to your order for only $10 here.
About our Tiered Pricing Structure
Thousands of churches have used our products over the past two years, and we've been excited to see tiny country churches in the most rural parts of the country having access to, and being able to afford, the same curriculum, worship resources and products that large churches in large metropolitan areas can afford.
One of the ways we do that is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. We don't at this time, however, have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order - it is strictly on the honor system.