Illustrated Earth Coloring Posters
Our Illustrated Earth Coloring Posters are our best posters yet! These posters are 3' x 2' and are printed on our new and improved 32lb bright white paper. If you have ordered our posters before, and you'd like to learn a bit more about our new thicker paper, you can watch a video here.
These posters accompany our Illustrated Earth: Celebrating God's Creation curriculum (although they can certainly be purchased without using the curriculum). We have 3 separate modules of stories, and each module has four posters that illustrate a story from scripture. You can see some of the poster designs for these stories in the photos on the left.
Module 1: Water Stories
- Week 1: Genesis 1:6-10: Separation of the Water
- Week 2: Exodus 14:15-31: Parting of the Red Sea
- Week 3: Matthew 3:13-17: Baptism of Jesus
- Week 4: Mark 4:35-41: Calming of the Storm
Module 2: Food & Plant Stories
- Week 1: Exodus 16: Manna & Quail
- Week 2: Mark 6:31-44: Feeding of the 5,000
- Week 3: Leviticus 25:1-7: The Sabbatical Year
- Week 4: Mark 4:1-9: Parable of the Sower
Module 3: Animal Stories
- Week 1: Genesis 1:20-25: Creation of Animals
- Week 2: Numbers 22:22-35: Balaam and the Lord’s Messenger
- Week 3: Jonah: Jonah and the Big Fish
- Week 4: Luke 15:1-7: Parable of the Lost Sheep
These posters are printed on very high quality, thick paper, and many people have used a variety of different mediums on the posters, including crayons, colored pencils, markers and even paint.
Ideas for Using Our Illustrated Earth Coloring Posters
There are many ways to use our Illustrated Earth Coloring Posters – and you all probably have even more creative ideas than these – but here are a few that come to mind:
- Sunday School: Use these posters along with our Illustrated Earth curriculum for a no-prep to low-prep Sunday School curriculum, and your kids will love getting to color the large posters!
- As an activity for children during worship: Many churches have left these posters on a table or on the floor for children during the service, which has proven to be a fun way to keep them engaged in the service.
- As an activity during VBS: Maybe you’re thinking about your summer VBS program – and you’re looking for another activity to fill some of the time and add some variety to your curriculum? The posters would be a great option for that.
- Intergenerational Family Nights: Get families and other church members together for a fun evening. Start with coloring the posters around tables and talking about the stories, enjoy a meal together, and then end the evening by roasting marshmallows outside for some S’mores!
We ship with UPS and our preferred method of shipping is to a church/business address. If you will be shipping to a church, please list that in the second line of your shipping address where it says "Church/Company." This enables us to have the best information to send to UPS. If UPS doesn't deliver to your church, or you'd prefer your home address used, feel free to just use that.