Advent Coloring Posters (2015)–Spanish
NOTE: This is our Spanish-language version of our 2015 Advent Coloring Posters. The designs are the same, but the words are in Spanish. This is a digital product. No physical product will be mailed. You must have these designs printed at your own printer.
These are 5 unique, hand-drawn digital files for five (5) posters. They are filled with unique and fun designs that people of all ages will love coloring.
Each digital file has a hand lettered word in the middle that corresponds with the four weeks of Advent: Esperanza, Gozo, Paz and Amor. There is a fifth design file that has the word Emmanuel in the middle.
These designs can be used any time of the year!
We've written on our blog about how churches and youth groups have used these Spanish-language coloring posters, and you can read more about that here:
Many ways to use the posters
As you can see from the photos, these posters are a lot of fun to roll out on a large table or floor and color. There are so many potential uses for them - here are just a few:
- We've had many churches take these to use on mission trips to Mexico - and it's a great activity to do with children.
- They are perfect for your kids to sit around coloring, especially during the Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks coming up.
- They are great for youth groups and Sunday School classes to be able to color.
- These would be great for worship services to have spaced around the worship space for people to color at different times throughout the service.
- They would also make a great activity for any churches that have Advent Fairs or if they are looking for a fun intergenerational activity.
- They also make really fun and unique Christmas gifts for any creatives that you know - or families that have kids who enjoy coloring.
- Our customers continue to find even more creative uses for these posters!
At the time of your purchase, the digital image files will be immediately available for you to download. You can take the files to your local Staples, FedEx or another local printer that you may have connections with and let them know you want them printed on 4'x3' "engineering print" paper. Please make sure to show them the license file as well.