Stations of the Cross Devotional Guide
Meant to accompany our Stations of the Cross Coloring Pages & Posters, this Devotional Guide walks you through all fifteen of the scriptural Stations of the Cross with meaningful reflections for all ages.
Each of the fifteen devotionals includes the following:
- A prompt with the scripture listed for each station
- A reflection that is geared toward youth and adults
- A short reflection on the scripture for children
- Questions for children
- A "Going Deeper" section with questions for all ages
These devotionals were written by Geoff Duffy, who, over the last twenty years, has worked as the Pastoral Assistant for Liturgy and Music in several Catholic parishes, as well as spent time with Lutherans and Presbyterians. Duffy's writing is accessible for all ages and brings the Stations of the Cross alive with relevant and meaningful reflections on the stations and their accompanying scripture passages.
Ways to Use This Devotional Guide
There are a plenty of ways to use this devotional guide, and here are a few to get your creative juices flowing.
- Purchase it for yourself or your family, and spend time going through the Stations of the Cross during Lent.
- Put together an intergenerational Sunday School class during Lent and bring people together for coloring and conversation (using the reflections and prompts in the devotional guide).
- Download it and print it off to take to those in your congregations who can't make it to worship anymore as a way to connect them with what your church is doing during Lent.
Upon your purchase, you will receive a downloadable PDF of the files that you can print out.