Illustrated Worship Resources: Lent 2019
This is a digital product. After you complete your purchase, the digital files will be available for you to print out yourself. No products will be shipped to you.
Illustrated Worship Resources provide you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship. You will also receive engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Children's Worship Bulletins.
This Lent 2019 release contains seven hand-drawn illustrations and seven bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community, and also illustrates the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary during Lent and Easter Sunday starting on March 6 and continuing through Easter (April 21, 2019). You can get the complete Spring edition here.
If you are looking to try out our Illustrated Worship Resources, Lent is a great time to start.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Seven full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. The style is modern, playful, diverse and authentic.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children where they are.
- You will also receive the black and white versions of the illustrations that you can use to give children as coloring pages.
These resources illustrate the scripture passages from the Revised Common Lectionary, Year C.
- March 10: Luke 4:1-13
- March 17: Psalm 27
- March 24: Isaiah 55:1-9
- March 31: Luke 15:1-3; 11b-32
- April 7: John 12:1-8
- April 14: Palm Sunday – Luke 19:28-40
- April 21: Easter – John 20:1-18
Children's Worship BulletinsThese could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, or used during Sunday School or sent home with the kids.
- Seven Children's Worship Bulletins covering the season of Lent and Easter Sunday.
- Includes word searches, white space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
One of the ways we work to keep our products affordable for budgets of all sizes is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we do not have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order, we trust each community to choose honestly.