Seven Last Words Coloring Pages
This is a digital product. After you complete your purchase, the digital files will be available for you to print out yourself. No products will be shipped to you.
The Seven Last Words Coloring Pages are an 8.5x11-inch version of our Seven Last Words Coloring Posters illustrations and include those original illustrations as well as a simplified version of each design for little ones or for those who prefer a simplified design.
We illustrated the Seven Last Words of Jesus (also known as the sayings of Jesus on the cross) in a way that is meaningful for all ages, and visually-appropriate for even very young children to reflect on the last moments of Jesus’ life. Participants will encounter how the themes that come from the cross can profoundly impact their daily lives in EIGHT hand-drawn illustrations (seven coloring pages featuring the Seven Last Words plus a "Christ is Risen" coloring page for Easter Sunday).
What themes are represented in the illustrations?
We focused on one specific word from each of the seven sayings.
- Coloring Page One: KNOW – God, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing. (Luke 23:34)
- Coloring Page Two: TRUTH – Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in Paradise. (Luke 23:43)
- Coloring Page Three: HERE – Here is your son. Here is your mother. (John 19:26–27)
- Coloring Page Four: FORSAKEN – My God, My God, why have you forsaken me? (Matthew 27:46)
- Coloring Page Five: THIRSTY – I am thirsty. (John 19:28)
- Coloring Page Six: FINISHED – It is finished. (John 19:30)
- Coloring Page Seven: COMMEND – God, into your hands I commend my spirit. (Luke 23:46)
- Coloring Page Eight: BELIEVE – (with a focus on selected verses from Luke 24:1-12)
When you purchase this digital download, you'll receive TWO VERSIONS of the coloring illustrations.
- One is the same design that you will find on our large coloring posters.
- Another includes simplified illustrations for our youngest coloring friends or for those who prefer less detail to color.
To get the most out of the Seven Last Words Coloring Pages, we encourage you to also pick up the Devotional Guide here.
When you purchase these files, you'll receive a PDF file that includes both versions of the coloring pages.
Thousands of churches have used our products over the past year, and we've been excited to see tiny country churches in the most rural parts of the country having access to, and being able to afford, the same curriculum, worship resources and products that large churches in large metropolitan areas can afford.
One of the ways we do that is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. We don't at this time, however, have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order - it is strictly on the honor system.
You may also be interested in:
- Seven Last Words Coloring Posters: You can purchase the physical posters, digital files, or get both. We will also have a colored digital version available for purchase.
- Seven Last Words Devotional Guide: While you could go through this devotional guide without purchasing the coloring posters or pages, this guide is meant to accompany the coloring posters and coloring pages.
- Christ is Risen Coloring Page & Poster: Our Seven Last Words Coloring Posters include seven posters from the seven last words, as well as an eighth poster that focuses on the resurrection and can be used for Easter. You can purchase a digital version of this poster individually.