Illustrated Invitation Coloring Pages
Important Product Note: These coloring pages are digital files that you have to print yourself. There is no physical product. They have the same illustrations as Illustrated Invitation Coloring Posters, however, they are sized to be printed out as coloring pages, not large coloring posters. Do not attempt to print these as large posters, they will get distorted. Large format posters can be purchased here.
Our Illustrated Invitation Coloring Pages highlight biblical stories of joining God at work in the world from both the Hebrew Scriptures and the New Testament. These coloring pages will draw all ages into conversation with these biblical stories which show us what God is doing and invite us to consider how to join in that work.
“I’m getting An Illustrated Invitation Curriculum, do I need to get these too?”
The 8.5 x 11 (letter) size of these coloring pages is included in both An Illustrated Invitation: Joining God at Work in the World and An Illustrated Invitation for Families. If you want the flexibility of printing them out in the other sizes (legal and tabloid), you would need to purchase this set as well.
What You Will Receive:
At the time of purchase, you'll be able to download a ZIP file with three (3) PDF documents. Each PDF will have the illustrations and instructions allowing you to print in the following sizes:
- 8.5 x 11 - Letter
- 8.5 x 14 - Legal
- 11 x 17 - Tabloid
You will get digital files only. There is no physical product. You will need to print them yourself or take them to a printer. You will not receive full-color versions of these illustrations. The colored versions are provided here for reference only and for you to save and use in your promotional materials.
These are the same illustrations as our Illustrated Invitation Coloring Posters.
While you're working on these coloring pages, you'll be able to see words, themes, symbols, and illustrations from the following biblical stories:
God’s Invitation in the Hebrew Scriptures:
- Genesis 12:1-3; 15:1, 5-6: God Invites Abram and Sarai
- Genesis 21:5-21: God’s Love for Hagar and Ishmael
- Genesis 28:10-19: The Place God Was In
- Numbers 27:1-11: Five Daughters Demand to be Included
God’s Invitation in the New Testament:
- Luke 2:41-52: God’s Wisdom is with the Child
- Luke 19:1-10: Jesus Surprises Zacchaeus
- Matthew 22:34-40: Love God, Love Your Neighbor
- Acts 16:13-15: Lydia Extends an Invitation
Accepting God’s Invitation:
- Deuteronomy 6:4-9; 24-25: Everywhere You Go
- Leviticus 25:8-10: Jubilee
- Acts 2:1-12; 37-47: The Gift of the Holy Spirit
- 1 Corinthians 11:23-26: Remember Me